I have been doing a little bit of shopping over the past month and I thought I would show you some of the items I have bought. Most of these will be holiday/summer related as I am going away in September to America (so excited!!), but more about that in it’s very own post! Again like in all of my hauls I have roped in my trusty mannequin to model for me and done a little styling with items I have, although I will be writing alternative looks underneath each picture. So let’s get crackalackin’!
1) Little White Tee – H&M, Black Running Shorts – New Look (£12.99), Sunglasses – Primark (£1)
You could quite easily dress these shorts up for a night time with a white shirt tucked in, a pair of heels, clutch bag and bright accessories.
2) Jumper – New Look (£11.45) , Necklace – Miss Selfridge
This jumper is super soft and would look perfect paired with skinny jeans, ankle strap heels and a leather jacket for chillier nights.
1) Two Beards Tee – SheInside, Shorts – River Island, Necklace – River Island
2) Cami Top – Tesco F+F (£2 SALE) , Lace Kimono – SheInisde, Necklace – Dorothy Perkins
This gorgeous kimono is so delicate and pretty, wear it on a night time over a dress, paired with heels and a plait in your hair for instant boho babe.
1) Dress – Primark (£5), Bag – Miss Selfridge, Sunglasses – Primark (£1)
This dress reminds me of the pale blue quilted Victoria Beckham dress that VB herself rocked ages ago. It’s so easy to throw on and pair with pumps or sandals for chic everyday wear.
2) Shoes – George Asda (£12)
I have a huge obsession with pointed shoes with an ankle strap at the moment so these beauties fit the bill perfectly! Pair with skinny jeans rolled up at the ankle to show the strap and a plain white V neck tee for effortless rock chick.
1) Embellished Jumper – Topshop (£25 SALE)
I fell in love with this jumper months and months ago but couldn’t face parting with £46 which was it’s original price, so when I saw it sat on the sale rail I knew it had to be mine! You could wear this with white skinny jeans and wedges for a cooler summer night.
1) Make UP Bag – Primark (£3)
I have needed a new make up bag for some time and this little beauty was a bargain at £3. It’s also incredibly cute and i’m a sucker for anything with a bow!
2) Sunglasses – Primark (£1)
Sunglasses never suit me so I thought what the hell I’m going to go for these! I have seen so many people pulling off these willy wonker esq glasses recently so I hopped on the bandwagon!
Have you been shopping recently? What would you style these items with?