My two assistants for the outdoor photography…they love to be involved!
I was going to call this post ‘my everyday face’ but I don’t wear make-up everyday so that would of been a bit of a lie! When I’m at home you can mostly find me with my hair in a top knot and not a scrap of make up on, this ‘everyday’ make up look is more for when I am going out with my boyfriend, family or just popping out for a bit of shopping. I wouldn’t say I wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis because I don’t think you really need to but my basics are making sure my skin is looking good (not all that easy), that my eyes have a slick of liquid eyeliner and a coating of mascara and a pop of blush on my cheeks.
1) Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer – 002
2) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Light Vanilla
3) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer – Ivory 010 (under eyes)
4) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Cool Medium (blemishes)
5) Collection Sheer Loose Powder – 2 Translucent
6) Sleek Face Form Kit – fair 372
7) MUA Eyeshadow Palette – Undressed
8) L’oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim- Black
9) Eyeko Kohl Eyeliner – Black
10) Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara – Black
11) L’oreal Collection Privee Lipstick – Cheryls Nude
– Real Techniques Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Expert Face Brush, Contour Brush
– Mac 187